Our Autumn 2 topics are 'Amazing Autumn' & 'Christmas'
In Literacy we will look at the following texts:
- Recognising numbers past 5
- Say one number for each item in order: 1,2,3,4,5.
- Notice Patterns and arrange things in a pattern
- Subitise, recognise the number 1, 2 and 3 without needing to count
Shape, Space and Measure
- Make comparisons about objects related to their length and capacity
- Talk about and identifies the patterns around them
Understanding of the World
The Natural World
- Show care for living things
- Talk about observations of nature – plants, animals, natural found objects
- Understand growth and decay over time
- Notice changes in the seasons
Expressive Arts & Design
Creating with Materials
Being Imaginative and Expressive
- Role Play Area - Cafe
- Actions to our story texts
- Nursery Rhymes & Songs
- I'm a little teapot
- Humpty Dumpty
We will be following the Ten Ten Programme of Study.