PARENT GOVERNOR VACANCY
CLASS TEACHER - YEAR 3
The governors are seeking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic teacher, who is supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school, to join our dedicated team. The successful candidate will work in Year 3 as part of our KS2 team and will be committed to providing high quality learning experiences for all children. The school is a welcoming, friendly learning community, living out its mission day to day: ‘Guided by Jesus, Learning together, Striving for excellence’.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Be willing to support and contribute to the outstanding Catholic ethos of the school.
- Be willing to lead an area of the curriculum – please state your strengths within your application.
- Demonstrate a love of learning and dedication to their own professional development.
- Have high expectations of pupils and be an excellent classroom practitioner in KS2.
- Have good organisational skills and be able to communicate effectively with children, parents and staff.
- Show enthusiasm for collaborative team-work and sharing best practice with others.
We can offer you:
- A friendly, welcoming community with a strong Catholic ethos;
- Happy, well behaved children who enjoy coming to school;
- Excellent CPD opportunities;
- A commitment to help you further your career and develop your leadership skills, whatever your starting point.
- A committed, dedicated staff and Governing Body;
- A school where we daily try to live our Mission Statement of “Guided by Jesus, Learning together, Striving for Excellence”.