Welcome to Nursery!
The members of staff in our Nursery Team are:
Mrs Bamforth (Teacher) Monday - Thursday
Mrs Evans (Teacher) Thursday & Friday
Mrs Chambers (Teaching Assistant) Monday - Friday
Morning Session Children
- Please ensure your child is at school between 8.40 and 8.55am each morning.
- Ask them if they would like a bagel to eat for breakfast as they come through the school gate.
- The morning session ends at 11.45am and the children should be collected from the EYFS & KS1 gate.
Afternoon Session Children
- Children will be collected from the EYFS & KS1 gate at 12.15pm by a member of the nursery team.
- The afternoon session ends at 3.15pm and children should be collected from the EYFS & KS1 gate.
If your child is entitled to 30 funded hours, please contact the school office with your code and remember to renew your application before the start of each term.
Drinks & snacks
We ask that all children bring a water bottle (labelled with their name) into Nursery with them each day. All children are offered a carton of fresh milk plus fruit or vegetables as a snack during the morning and afternoon sessions each day free of charge.
PE lessons are taught by our specialist PE teacher, Mr Davies on Wednesday afternoon and Thursday morning.
On these days, please ensure children come to school dressed in their PE kits. If it is raining or cold they can wear navy tracksuit bottoms/leggings and bring their PE pumps in a carrier bag.
In addition to these lessons, the children have ongoing opportunities throughout the week for physical development within the Nursery indoor and outdoor environment, such as using the climbing frame and throwing and catching balls and bean bags.
The children need to bring their reading books, school planner and book bags into school every day so that staff can read with them. Please check / comment in your child's school planner when you have read with them at home and sign.
Reading books are changed on Thursdays weekly.