School Logo

Carbon Monoxide Safety in PSHE

As part of our PSHE work this week, Safety Seymour and the CO Crew visited school to teach us about the dangers of Carbon Monoxide and how to keep ourselves and our families safe at home. The children listened brilliantly during an assembly and some classes took part in drama activities to help them understand further. They thought about where Carbon Monoxide might be in their houses, learned how to check for it and what to do if they thought it was in their homes. The children in Years 2 and 3 were even lucky enough to be given carbon monoxide alarms to take home to keep their families safe.