Other Weekly Challenges
If you have finished all your daily lessons, why not try a challenge activity? Try these activities to boost your brain . Complete these in your exercise book.
Science - Sources of light
1.Look at the three images above and come up with as many similarities and differences as you can.
It might help to think about:
- what they do
- where they might be found
2. Then, decide which one you think is the odd one out and why. You must give a reason for your answer. There is no right or wrong answer!
Complete one of these STEM learning challenges:
- Write a prayer thanking God for the many blessings in your life.
- Write a letter to someone you've not seen recently.
- Create a poster about Life in the Stone Age
- Complete one of the Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar (SPAG) mats below.
- Complete one of the Maths mats below.