Wednesday 7th July
Maths – Multiplication
English - On Google Classroom
Read the poem again and Answer the questions below:
• Why is the daffodil dancing?
• Why has the poet used the word scatter to describe the daisies?
• Which three flowers does June bring?
• Name three things that happen in the winter months.
• Which month do you like best? Explain using evidence from the poem.
Write some of your own questions
How does an earthquake occur?
Chapter 4 - Danny the Champion of the World
Chapter 4 Guided Reading Questions and Champion Challenges
If you have the items you need then you could have a go at one or all of these science experiments.
Many of the items might be found around your house but if you do not have all the items please dont worry.
If not you could complete the Oak Academy lesson about variables