Spring Week 6 wb: 8.2.21
Happy half-term Year 6, you have worked so hard over the last 6 weeks, we are so proud of you all.
Don't forget your Google Classroom quiz today!
Group 1 at 1:15pm
Group 2 at 2pm
Make sure you have a pen and paper handy.
Lesson 1 - RE: Confirmation and the Holy Spirit
- Read a book
- Make/play a game
- Do a Science experiment
- Learn to make a cup of tea (or something else)
- Start your half-term project! (See separate area where the weekly stars are).
Have a lovely half-term!
Miss Goodwin, Mr Adlington, Mrs Applegarth
Lesson 2 - RE: Use the document to highlight if you wish, or just use your book to write.
Women In Nasa - Use this powerpoint to write a Non-Chronological Report
How many words can you make from OLIVER TWIST? 7 is the largest amount of letters to beat.
How many ways can you make 125? Use a mix of operations (+ - x /).
Today is Safer Internet Day.
Your tasks are:
- Make a pledge on Purple Mash (see link below for how to do this)
- Take a look at the Real vs Fake News powerpoint and write 4 ways fake news can have an effect on us.
- Make a poster about how to stay safe online.